Spicy Barbacoa Pecans
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Appetizer/Snack
Serves: 2-1/2 cups
- 1 egg white
- 2-1/2 cups pecan halves
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Spicy Barbacoa
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk egg white until lightly frothy.
- Pour in pecans and mix until well coated.
- Add brown sugar and Spicy Barbacoa and mix again until pecans are completely coated.
- Pour nuts onto baking sheet and spread them out in a layer.
- Bake for 1 hour mixing halfway through baking.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Separate nuts by hand and store in a glass airtight container.