Figs with Sweet & Salty Honeyed Mascarpone requires no cooking and is easy to assemble.
Serve this recipe for Figs with Sweet & Salty Honeyed Mascarpone for breakfast or dessert. Either way, we’re not judging. We know it’s quite a mouthful to repeat, to say the least…so rather than talk about it…eat it!
- 1 fresh black mission fig cut in quarters
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese cut in quarters
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. Sweet & Salty Surrender
- Several torn mint leaves
- Smear mascarpone on a plate.
- Drizzle with ½ tbsp. of the honey and swirl into the mascarpone.
- Arrange the figs onto the cheese.
- Drizzle with the remaining honey.
- Sprinkle with the Sweet & Salty Surrender
- Add mint leaves.