Nothing “screams” summer quite like a popsicle. It’s the one treat you were guaranteed the privilege to eat outside as a kid, and then get cleaned off by running through the sprinklers. With only 3 ingredients and 5 min to make, you’ll be outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine with your kids faster than you can say, “popsicle”!
Find the recipe for our Strawberry Fields Jam here.
- 14 oz unsweetened light coconut milk (in a can)
- ½ cup turbinado sugar
- ⅔ cup Strawberry Fields Jam
- Pour coconut milk into a blender followed by the remaining ingredients.
- Liquefy the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours before serving.