Smoky Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
This is a party favorite!
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Appetizer/Snacks
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes in oil and drained
- 2 green onions (white and green parts)
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp. Secret Spice
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, yogurt, mayo, tomatoes, 1 green onion, shallot, Secret Spice and salt & pepper.
- Turn processor on and allow mixture to combine.
- Add in last green onion and pulse 2-3 times.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.
- Can also be made the day before serving.
- Dip pita chips, pretzels or bagel chips. Also good served on a toasted savory bagel or added to sandwiches.
Pickup your Secret Spice blend on our website
You’ve got a great spread to pass, now what’s for dinner? How about Secret Spice BBQ Ribs!