Herbal Fusion Chicken Stock
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Gravy/Stock
Serves: 10 cups
- 1 leftover roasted chicken carcass with some meat attached
- Water-Enough to cover chicken
- ½ large white onion cut into large pieces
- 4 celery hears and fronds-quartered
- 1 cup baby carrots whole
- 5 garlic cloves whole
- 1 tbsp. Herbal Fusion
- 2 tsp. lavender buds (culinary grade) optional
- 2 tsp. sea salt (or add more to taste)
- 1 tsp. black pepper (or add more to taste)
- Place chicken in a large stock pot and fill with water covering the top of the chicken.
- Simmer on stove for 1 hour over medium to low heat and cover with the lid.
- Remove chicken (allow to cool before handling).
- Strain liquid through a colander and into another large stock pot.
- Return the filled stock pot to the stove and put on low heat.
- Add in all remaining ingredients to the pot. Simmer on low for another hour with the lid on.
- Once complete, strain liquid.
- Pour into different sized containers to be used in your favorite recipes.
- Refrigerate/Freeze stock.
Purchase Herbal Fusion here!