Banana Ice Cream
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 1 cup
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa Dulce
- 2 tbsp. whipping cream
- ½ tsp. real vanilla extract
- Cut bananas in coins and freeze on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once frozen, add to a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until completely combined.
- Scoop mixture into a glass container and freeze until ready to serve.
- ***Useful Tip***
- Before serving, leave ice cream on the counter for several minutes to make scooping easier.
Find the Cocoa Dulce blend on our website.