Bloody Mary's Secret
Make these as bloody or as spicy as you'd like. This is just one of the ways we like our bloody's. Garnish suggestions include crisp bacon, olives, pickles, celery, cheese cubes, pepperoncini, cocktail shrimp, lemon/lime wedge, hard salami, pepperoni, cherry tomato.
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 8 oz. tomato or vegetable juice
- ½ tsp. worcestshire sauce (we like Lea & Perrins)
- ½ tsp. creamed style horseradish
- ½ tsp. lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. Secret Spice
- 1-2 oz. vodka of choice
- Celery salt optional
- Wet the outer rim of your glass and roll in celery salt.
- Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix all ingredients.
- Pour over ice and serve.