Are you a fan of chocolate? How about thick, velvety, smooth and rich chocolate? If you’re anything like me, I don’t care what it is at this point, but I want a piece of it! A ‘chocolat chaud’ is a French style hot chocolate that is thick and involves melting down chocolate chips or shavings into a decadent and delicious hot chocolate. Even if that seems like enough chocolate, just know that there can never be enough chocolate. Cocoa Dulce adds more than just extra cocoa—it adds a warmed, spicy and robust body with notes of pumpkin spice. Add a splash of Bailey’s Irish Cream and you have the adult version of a childhood classic. And don’t forget the marshmallows!
Video by: hatchery.co
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. Cocoa Dulce
- ¾ oz. Bailey's
- Marshmallows to serve
- Add milk to a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour into a mug and add Cocoa Dulce and Bailey's.
- Stir to combine.
- To serve, top with marshmallows and enjoy.