Simple Sautéed Shrimp
Sop up all of that indulgent lemon butter sauce with bread and serve as an appetizer. Or toss with 1 lb. linguine, adding in some diced and sautéed shallot, garlic, red pepper flakes and olive oil for a complete entrée.
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Entree/Appetizer/Seafood
- 30 large count (20/35) uncooked, deveined and peeled
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. Herbal Fusion
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1-1/2 tbsp. lemon freshly squeezed
- Melt butter in a large sauté or cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to pan and sprinkle with herbs and spices.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Turn shrimp over and cook for 2-3 minutes longer.
- Squeeze lemon over shrimp during the last minute of cooking.
- Serve immediately.