Haricot Vert with Garlic Olive Oil and Spicy Barbacoa
Haricot Vert is French for "green bean" but also longer, thinner, crisper, and more tender than "standard" green beans.
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Side Dish/Veggies
- 1 lb. fresh haricot vert cleaned
- 1 tsp. garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. Spicy Barbacoa
- Season a pot of water with a few teaspoons of sea salt and bring to a boil.
- Add beans and blanch for 2-3 minutes depending on desired doneness. (We like our beans still somewhat crisp.)
- Strain into a colander and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Plate desired portion of beans and drizzle with about ¼ tsp. of oil.
- Sprinkle with ⅛-1/4 tsp. Spicy Barbacoa on top and serve.