Dust off the grill and get cooking because Memorial Day is right around the corner. That means backyard BBQ’s, get-togethers and honoring the heroes we have lost.
When you’re amongst your friends and family this Memorial Day, be sure to recognize the brave men and women who have given their lives fighting for our country.
A toast to the courageous, the fearless and the honorable. We salute you and your family for the sacrifices you have made for our freedoms.
Here’s a simple recipe that literally requires no “recipe” to put together and will feed a crowd of people. Feel free to use as many of each ingredient you would like. As far as the spices, use one or several blends in this recipe.
Brats and All On The Grill
Author: Sweet It The Spice
- Brats thawed
- Onions julienned
- Red peppers julienned
- Yellow peppers julienned
- 1 bottle of beer of choice
- Herbal Fusion
- Chicago Joe
- Spicy Barbacoa
- Secret Spice
- Fiesta del Sol
- Line a 13x9x2 pan with heavy duty aluminum foil
- Add the onions, peppers, spices of choice and beer in the pan and stir to coat and combine.
- Heat a grill to 425 degrees.
- Sear brats on the grill for 2 minutes on one side.
- Turn over and sear for another 2 minutes.
- Remove brats and place in the pan along with the veggie combination.
- Reduce grill heat to 350 degrees.
- Place the pan directly on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until peppers and onions are softened.