Super mini frittatas filled with protein and veggies. Perfect for your "littles" for breakfast or as a quick snack for yourself straight from the fridge.
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Breakfast/Snack
Serves: 18 frittatas
- 7 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pepper chopped
- ½ cup baby spinach chopped
- 1 tbsp. Herbal Fusion
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Bacon pieces optional
- Add any combination of veggies, cheese or meats to your liking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 18 cup muffin pan with coconut cooking spray (preferable).
- Whisk eggs and water together.
- Add Herbal Fusion and whisk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into each muffin cup filling only halfway up.
- Add pieces of meat, veggies and cheese (in that order).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until eggs have set.
- Remove and let cool briefly, the serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.