This is a quick and simple recipe sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Get Sunhera Masala on our site.
Author: Sweet It The Spice
Recipe type: Entree
- 6 oz fresh mahi mahi filet
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 tsp Sunhera Masala
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Oil the grates of the grill-Drizzle olive oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the grates with it.
- Prepare the fish by rinsing in water and patting dry with a paper towel.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the filets.
- Sprinkle filets with the Sunhera Masala.
- Turn over and repeat.
- Grill for 3-5 min on first side (depending on thickness of filet.)
- Turn over and grill for an additional 3 min.
- Fish is done when it is white throughout but still juicy.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
- ***Useful Tip***
- Filets can also be cooked on the stove top in a preheated pan drizzled with olive oil. Cook about 3 min per side.