Trifecta Chili has 3 different kinds of meat, 3 different kinds of beans and 3 different Sweet Is The Spice blends!
The flavor in this Trifecta Chili is insane. To achieve amazing and consistent flavor, it’s been tested (more times than I can count,) that using quality, grass-fed and pastured meat is a key element. Additionally, a homemade chicken stock is recommended. Check out our simple recipe for Homemade Chicken Stock. Use it in numerous recipes to give your dishes a great base for flavor. Lastly, we highly recommend the proper balance of spices. This Trifecta Chili recipe uses Spicy Barbacoa, Secret Spice and Herbal Fusion (made in our Homemade Chicken Stock). Stop spending more time in the kitchen than necessary trying to achieve the perfect balance of seasoning! We have taken the guesswork out of cooking this recipe for you!
- 2.5lbs pastured ground turkey browned (seasoned with ½ tsp. sea salt & ¼ tsp. black pepper)
- 1 to 1-1/2lbs pastured ground pork browned (seasoned with ¼ tsp. sea salt & ¼ tsp. black pepper)
- 1lb pastured and grass-fed ground beef browned (seasoned with ¼ tsp. sea salt & ¼ tsp. black pepper)
- 1-1/2 cup white onion diced and sautéed with ½ tsp. sea salt & ½ tsp. black pepper
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups homemade chicken stock
- 1-15oz can black beans drained
- 1-15oz can chili beans drained
- 1-15oz can cannellini beans drained
- 2-10oz cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1-6oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp. Secret Spice
- 2 tbsp. Spicy Barbacoa
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-1/2 to 7 hours or high for 4-1/2 hours.
Get your “must-have” spices for Trifecta Chili here!